Albuquerque Catastrophic Injury Attorney
Catastrophic or significant injuries can cause lifelong physical and emotional effects. Catastrophic injuries typically require costly and lengthy recoveries, and victims can be left with permanent injuries and losses; this is the time you must consider hiring an albuquerque catastrophic injury attorney to represent you.
A catastrophic injury caused by the careless actions of another person or business requires a strong legal advocate on your side. I am Albuquerque injury lawyer Brady Pofahl and I will provide the level of support and legal guidance you need as a catastrophic injury attorney.
With more than 18 years of experience, I have handled all types of personal injury claims. From car accidents to nursing home abuse claims, I have the skills and knowledge to get you the maximum amount of money for your injuries.
What Should I Do Immediately After Contacting an Albuquerque Catastrophic Injury Attorney?
Once you have contacted a lawyer experienced in handling catastrophic or serious personal injury claims, you should try to:
- Keep and organize all letters, medical bills, discharge summaries from the hospital, insurance statements, receipts and expenses related to your injuries and out-of-pocket expenses.
- Document anything from the accident that you are able to. Whether this is taking pictures of your injuries- remember to photograph the injuries when they are at their worst but also while they are healing to show changes in bruises and cuts, permanent scarring, etc. to photographs of your car and the scene of the accident. Keep a record for anything that you think is related to your injuries.
- Write a journal and address it to your attorney so that you can keep track of what has happened each day. This can help you remember the severity of your injuries and how the injuries have affected your life because these facts and information will be needed in the future to help prove your claim.
These are general tips for immediate actions. Keep in mind the most important thing is to discuss this with a catastrophic injury attorney. I am honored to have been rated by other attorneys in New Mexico as well as judges to have the highest legal ability and highest ethical standards through an AV rating by Martindale Hubbell. I am happy to discuss your claims in person in a no pressure environment.
Helping Clients With All Types Of Catastrophic Injury Claims
Catastrophic injuries can be caused by car accidents, industrial defects, work accidents, slip-and-falls, and trip-and-fall accidents. Catastrophic injuries include:
- Spine injuries
- Facial scarring and disfigurement
- Electrical, chemical or fire burns
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Permanent vision or hearing damage
If you or a loved one sustained any type of serious injury or permanent disability, it is important to know your rights. At Pofahl Law Firm, P.C., you have an experienced catastrophic injury attorney standing by your side at all times. I can help you get your life back on track by educating you on all of the areas of New Mexico law that allow you to get paid for:
- Medical expenses
- Future medical expenses
- Surgery bills
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Loss of capabilities
- Continuing suffering and pain
Comprehensive Representation From A Former Insurance Lawyer
When you work with me, you get the support you need so that you can understand your legal options and rights. I am a former insurance lawyer, which means I have direct knowledge of how insurance companies handle their claims. I will fight for justice to make sure the insurance company does not give you a low-ball, unfair settlement offer. If they do, you can count on me to file a lawsuit for you and take your case to trial if necessary.
Contact Brady Pofahl at Pofahl Law Firm, P.C.
You may feel like you have few options, or feel overwhelmed by the stresses of pain, bills, missed work and dealing with the insurance company. I will guide you through the process, make sure your rights are protected and fight hard for you. From my office in Albuquerque, I can help New Mexicans statewide today. Contact an experienced New Mexico catastrophic injury lawyer. I offer free initial consultations and am available to schedule appointments at a time that is convenient for you. Call 505-266-3434, or you can complete a short contact form online. Remember, when I say it is a no obligation consultation, I mean it- you will not be pressured into hiring me as your attorney and there is no charge.
See our listing on Google and see my Reviews on Avvo.